handymate deep-fill is a ready-to-use filler designed for filling deep holes up to 20mm in one application without slumping. it can be sanded to a smooth finish and will not shrink or crack.
handymate deep-fill will surface dry in 1-2 hours depending on thickness and temperature.
- suitable for interior and exterior repairs up to 20mm in thickness.
- ideal for deeper repairs around light sockets & window frames.
- ensure surfaces and holes are clean, dry and free from dust and loose material. prime any exposed nail / screw heads with a suitable metal primer prior to application.
- mix handymate deep-fill to a smooth consistency before use.
- apply in layers of up to 20mm per coat allowing each layer to dry before overcoating.
- lightly sand to a fine finish when dry.
- paintable with most emulsion paints when dry.
- handymate deep-fill is drillable and will accept nails and screws once fully dry.
- clean tools with water after use.
- store in a cool, dry place. protect from frost and extremes of temperature. check packaging for expiry date. once opened, packs may have limited storage life.
please note: do not expose to rain or water until fully dry.