handymate nail hole filler is a ready-to-use, super lightweight filler for filling interior nail holes up to a thickness of 50mm per coat. this product uses an advanced non-shrink formulation which dries to a smooth surface. handymate nail hole filler is specially formulated with a dry-time indicator and is applied as a pink paste which dries white indicating its readiness for painting.
handymate nail hole filler will surface dry in 30-60 minutes depending on thickness and temperature.
- designed for one-shot nail hole repairs in plaster, gypsum board and wood that is intended to be painted.
- paintable with most emulsion paints when dry.
- ensure surfaces and holes are clean, dry and free from dust and loose material. prime any exposed nail / screw heads with a suitable metal primer prior to application.
- mix handymate nail hole filler to a smooth consistency before use.
- apply in layers of up to 50mm for non-shrink filling of nail holes working from the centre of the hole outwards to avoid dragging the filler loose from the sides.
- allow to fully dry between coats.
- clean tools with water after use.
- store in a cool, dry place. protect from frost and extremes of temperature. check packaging for expiry date. once opened, packs may have limited storage life.
please note: not suitable for drilling. handymate nail hole filler does not require sanding and should be levelled to the desired finish while wet.