handymate flexible filler is a high-performance, ready-to-use product designed for application between wood and masonry where a permanently flexible joint is required. it is suitable for interior and exterior use as well as bathrooms and kitchens.
handymate flexible filler will surface dry in 1-2 hours depending on thickness and temperature.
- suitable for gaps up to 5mm in width.
- ideal for gaps along window & door frames and along skirting boards.
- paintable with most emulsion paints when dry.
- ensure surfaces and holes are clean, dry and free from dust and loose material. prime any exposed nail / screw heads with a suitable metal primer prior to application.
- mix handymate nail hole filler to a smooth consistency before use.
- apply in layers of up to 50mm for non-shrink filling of nail holes working from the centre of the hole outwards to avoid dragging the filler loose from the sides.
- allow to fully dry between coats.
- clean tools with water after use.
- store in a cool, dry place. protect from frost and extremes of temperature. check packaging for expiry date. once opened, packs may have limited storage life.
please note: not suitable for drilling. handymate nail hole filler does not require sanding and should be levelled to the desired finish while wet.